Hello Marek,

Sunday, August 10, 2008, 2:19:48 PM, you wrote:

> Hello all,
> Sunday, August 10, 2008, Tim Hamm wrote:

>>   Can someone please tell me where I can locate TB's address book so I
>>   can import into Spam Eater Pro? Thanks.

> address book is stored in thebat.abd, but as I think, You must export
> contacts to other format liek LDIF or CSV, I do not expect, Spam Eater
> Pro will accept ABD format.

Okay, I found the file, and yes you are correct. Spam Eater Pro will
will not import ABD format. Do you have any idea how to copy this file
and change it to the CSV file I need to import my address book and
then I can just delete the CSV file afterwards. Thanks.

 Tim Hamm                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]