am Montag, 11. August 2008 um 00:02 schrieb Tim Hamm:

> [...]

>>> Delimited

>> try Tab-delimited, if it is same format, or CSV and Netscape CSV.

> In order to import a CSV file, the TB file needs to be converted to
> CSV. Do you have any ideas on how to do this?

You already have your Answer from Marek!

You export directly from the Adressbook into CSV Format, you can choose
this in the File Format "Export To", as Marek told you - try TAB
Delimited.

Do you have further Problems to Import this, feel free to Call again.

Then we will look for a solution, how to convert this to Comma-Seperated
CSV native.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik