Hallo Chrille,

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:57:48 +0200GMT (26-8-2008, 8:57 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

C> I have noticed that you have a quote in your signature that
C> changes every time. How can I make one like that?

That being done with the %Cookie macro, in my case I'm using this:
%Cookie="%MailDir\t-shirt.txt"
I've got a cookie file that's called (for historical reasons)
t-shirt.txt That file is located in my mail directory.

The contents of that file are cookies, each on a single line and the
cookie macro picks them at random.
It's also possible to place the cookies at the account properties
 (Account -> Properties -> Templates -> Cookies)
and those are used when you use the %Cookie macro without any
reference to a file. (See the help file)
For maintenance reasons I prefer my cookies in a separate, where
they're accessible for all accounts and that makes it easier to use
multiple cookie sets for use in different situations.
For example, when I'm sending an official moderator message to this
list, I'm using a special cookie file with moderator related cookies.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Women, like rabbits, will hop into bed at night.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.28.4
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM