Hi

On Sunday 28 September 2008 at 2:52:19 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Michael Kreyling wrote:

> Hello MFPA,

> Saturday, September 27, 2008, 9:21:57 PM, Michael
> Kreyling wrote this message after talking to me on the
> radio:

M>> Hi

M>> On Sunday 28 September 2008 at 1:14:22 AM, in
M>> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
M>> Michael Kreyling wrote:

>>> It won't send reading confirmations for me either.I'm
>>> using The Bat! Pro 4.0.34.11 with OTFE enabled on
>>> Windows XP Pro SP3.Everything else works good.It
>>> won't send them with or without OTFE enabled.I hope
>>> they can fix it.

M>> TB! sends reading receipts if I want it to. Have you
M>> set the options correctly under Account > properties
M>> > templates > reading confirmation?

M>> I am not using OTFE, in case that makes a difference.

> I have it set to send immediately and prompt before the
> action.

I have it set to put in outbox and prompt before the action. If I say
yes, the confirmation appears in my outbox. The next time I
send/receive mail the confirmation is sent.

MFPA

Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600