Hi Simon,

Friday, September 12, 2008, 3:51:15 PM, Privateofcourse ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:

> For discussion lists this is the best setting that I've found (+ save the
> view mode as 'expanded' so you're not forever clicking little +es) ...

Are you aware that once a root message is highlighted you can type <ctrl>+
or <ctrl>- (using the number pad + is easier) and the whole of the thread
from that point downward will expand/compress in one go.  I only found this
having used it in another application and wondered whether it would work in
The Bat!.

> There's always a downside, but I haven't come across it yet...although I'm
> sure someone will enlighten me if there is.

See other message about Drag'n'Drop messages to build/break tree structures
of messages

--
Richard
Using The Bat! v4.0.28.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3