Ok, but if you open the box to answer, the cursor sits at the top. I used to
start adding  messages at the bottom.. After quite a few complaints I
swapped to adding at the top but no problem. I prefer adding down the
message anyway. second item, a bit difficult to read I see as I just deleted
it!

Anyway I had problems in the past when trying voyager as after a system
crash how do you find your mail if it has disappeared.

Last item, I installed antivirus pro (2009) but I think it is a fake product
as Icon is wrong various other things and for sure its not Comodo's icon
set. Software comes from their website.
Tracer