Hi

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 at 12:14:09 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
koenraad rutgers wrote:

> Ok, but if you open the box to answer, the cursor sits
> at the top.

The cursor will sit wherever your reply template tells it to sit.

>  I used to start adding  messages at the
> bottom.. After quite a few complaints I swapped to
> adding at the top but no problem.

People probably complained about having to scroll down to find your
message - if they even noticed you had not just returned their message
without adding a reply (-;

> I prefer adding down the message anyway. second item, a bit
> difficult to read I see as I just deleted it!

It's generally difficult to read something you've deleted!

> Anyway I had problems in the past when trying voyager
> as after a system crash how do you find your mail if it
> has disappeared.

Options would include:-

* a backup you made shortly before the system crash

* using the dispatcher to download messages again if you kept them on
the server

* data recovery tools/services

* a very good memory

MFPA

Zorba the Greek - before he zorbas you

Using The Bat! v4.0.32.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600