Hello Lynn,

L> If the thing can't be disabled altogether, is it at least possible to
L> tell it to block or permit domain names? This business of
L> allowing/blocking each individual gif or jpg is totally insane! They
L> change with every mailing on much of this stuff, and filtering on those
L> defeats the purpose entirely!

If you are referring to the URL manager then you can disable it entirely or call
it up as needed.

To  open  it  click  on  the  earth  icon  on the header bar and select Show URL
Manager.  There  you can de-select the show this window automatically check box.
This will cause TB to ignore HTML pictures and act like TB used to.

You can also open this same window when you receive an email you want to see the
pictures  in  and allow them for that email. This usually lets all pictures from
that emailer through from that point on.

I hope this is what you meant, if not please ignore me altogether. ;>)
--
 Stuart                            mailto:scu...@mts.net
Using The Bat! v4.1.9.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3