Hi

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 at 4:28:04 AM, in
<mid:679222226.20090128052...@gmx.de>, Jens Franik wrote:

> Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009 at 01:05, Lynn wrote:

>> I'm not seeing an earth icon. Perhaps I have an
>> alternate skin or toolbox option?

> More likely, that you have to view a HTML Mail to make
> it appear.

It only appears here if I click on the HTML tab of an email that has
external links (to images or whatever.) I usually only do that if the
layout of the plaintext display is too poor to understand the message
and I think it might be something important or interesting.

MFPA

I think not, said Descartes, and promptly disappeared

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600