Hi,

Friday, January 30, 2009, 12:57:21 AM,ro...@otten.tv wrote:

> My  first  response was to upgrade to the
> latest version 4.1.11, but I
> don't know whether your license allows for that.

I'm not sure if it will. Have to check into it.
TB has been rolling along smoothly up till now, so
I haven't checked into the latest updates.

> When  do  you  get the error, with a specific
> account, with a specific
> action?

I've noticed it related to trying to print a
message. TB stops responding, and then gives the
"out of memory' error  whenever I click on
anything.

> When  was  the  last  time  you did a full
> purge and compress for your
> complete message base?

I have TB set to purge and compress at shutdown,
so it's been very recently.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.0.38
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3