[Reply to: »Leonard Berkowitz« · 2009-03-13 · 10:35 h (CET)]

Moin, Leonard!

>> OK, if you have selected a name in your AB, don't click the 'sheet
>> of paper' icon. Instead, right click on the Name and from pop-up
>> menu select 'New message to' and you will see all (can be more than
>> 2) addresses for that Name and you can pick the one you wish.

> My point is that I want to send the e-mail to _both_ addresses.

I do not know, if this solution fits *exactly* to your problem, but
what about this?

- Edit Address Book entry of recipient
- Go to tab "Other"
- [x] Automatically add secondary addresses to the BCC field

I wrote "exactly", because I do not know, if it is okay for you have
the secondary address(es) in the BCC field.

HTH & Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
<mailto:va%20%3...@ahrendt.net%3e?subject=[the%20bat%21]%20>
Using The Bat! 4.1.11.6 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armor
to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly
ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
technology, led them into it in the first place.«

Douglas Adams (* March 11, 1952; † May 11, 2001)