[Reply to: »Denise Reed« · 2009-03-13 · 23:10 h (CET)]

Moin, Denise!

> I do not know how you got my address but no offense, please remove
> it deniser...@shaw.ca

Obviously your are subscribed to this Mailing List, so you are the
only one who can unsubscribe from this list.

Or: <https://hosting.0x539.de/mailman/options/tbudl>

Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
<mailto:va%20%3...@ahrendt.net%3e?subject=[the%20bat%21]%20>
Using The Bat! 4.1.11.6 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools.« – Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »Mostly Harmless«