Hello Roelof,

This is what you said on Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:50:31 +0200 your time:

> Off   hand  I  can't  think  of  any  example  where  using  'continue
> processing' isn't contra-productive.

Well I created a main filter, set the condition for it to Any Message, and
then added sub filters to that. All triggered normall and worked without a
hitch, moving emails to respective folders.

Later, I created a new filter below this main filter in the filter list
which I set up for my other subscriptions. This filter was not triggered
however. So after a while I went back to the main filter above it with the
sub filters and activated continue process with other filters, just as an
experiment. The filter below then worked and sorted the emails.

So it's obviously of use for this reason.

--
Simon (Privateofcourse)

 TB! 4.2.6  WinXP Pro Service Pack 3