Hello jb,

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:33:39 +0059 GMT (16/Jul/09, 4:34 +0700 GMT),
jb_lists...@trink.co.uk wrote:

jtcu> I  have  a  problem  with  two icons for TB appearing on my taskbar in
jtcu> Windows Vista. It affects both Vista machines.

jtcu> When  I  first start TB, two buttons appear on the task bar. One has the
jtcu> TB  icon  and is labelled "The Bat!" and the other has the icon but is
jtcu> otherwise  blank.  The  blank  button usually goes away if I close and
jtcu> restart  TB.  I  have  tried  various  things to get rid of the second
jtcu> button without success. Any suggestions?

I don't use Vista, but I heard people complain about two TB! icons
under XP. It turned out that the second icon was the Connection
Center. Can you check whether this is the case by choosing the second
icon?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.