When I use the Microed editor to write, I press "Enter" to start a new line,
but as soon as I start
typing, the typing continues on the previous line where I had left off. So it's
a little
frustrating.

Some more info. The options I have enable for "Micro-ed specific options are:
auto-wrap,
auto-format, smart tabs, backspace unindents, find text at caret position.

The reason I have settled on the options above is because of previous
frustrations with Microed
that I've written here about before. The main one being my problem with being
able to automatically
wordwrap lines after going back and editing lines in the middle of a message.
Does anyone else run
into these frustrations with microEd? After all these years, I would have
expected it to be a little
more normal and easy to use. I don't understand why this stuff happens or why
it doesn't behave like
any other editor for the simple stuff. I love the Bat tremendously, but these
little things about
microed keep coming up and they never seem to get fixed.

__
Aram