AC:

> The reason I have settled on the options above is because of previous
> frustrations with Microed
> that I've written here about before. The main one being my problem with being
> able to automatically
> wordwrap lines after going back and editing lines in the middle of a message.
> Does anyone else run
> into these frustrations with microEd?

Sure. Me, I've been waiting for years. Not only the MicroEd doesn't get any
improvement because of it's "nature", but neither the windows-like editor gets
any of the necessary features you can find in MicroEd, like reformat quoting.

The Bat has three editors and at least two of them are crippled (can't talk
about the html one, since I don't use it). TB's programmers, supported by old
fans, simply won't understand it.

> After all these years, I would have expected it to be a little
> more normal and easy to use.

Me too. Just look at 40tude Dialog's Editor.

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at linuxfan.it