Hello Simon,

Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 11:53:17 AM, you wrote:

> 'Ello Roelof,

> On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:20:23 +0200 (your time) you said:

>> Both show the contents of the message just fine.
>> I don't know what's wrong with the message...

> Well that's very curious. You say that the message contents show okay? I
> wonder why not for me (or Peter) then.

I  had  the exact same behaviour as Roelef. In my case, I noticed when
viewing  the  message (sans header) if I went to View -> (uncheck) Use
Plain  Text Viewer I had everything revert to blank. In other words, I
was  able to view it with Plain Text Viewer enabled but could not with
it disabled.

Hope this helps

 Dan                            mailto:danpe...@operamail.com