Code 2:

> > AntispamSniper

> Agreed. After about 30,000 e-mail messages including 1,400 spam
> messages, my stats are showing 98.97% accuracy and only 0.08% false
> positives.

I use Antispamsniper, the free version. I guess there is no way to make it
work after the normal TB filters, is it? I get a large number of false
positives, and I can't stop it from putting some particular messages in my
junk folder (e.g., the monthly tbul subscription reminder). It simply won't
understand.

I'd be satisfied if I could just make my filters work to save my good messages
before the sniper shot'em down.

Luca - e-mail: p.stevens at linuxfan.it