Hello Jim,

 Wednesday, August 19, 2009, at 8:23:18 AM, Jim Kyle wrote:

JK>  Tuesday, August 18, 2009, at 4:18:42 PM, MFPA wrote:

>> I suggest re-evaluating whether your new template is working as
>> expected; my messages do not contain the "[2]" in their subject line.

JK> No matter what I tried (putting in an address book template for the list,
JK> setting a folder template per my previous reply, closing TB! and
JK> re-starting it after each change) nothing would remove the numbers until I
JK> cleared the checkmark for the entire account. That did work as this post
JK> shows.

JK> Apparently if I want to have the numbers on most replies, but not on
JK> replies to the list, I'll have to set up a separate account for using the
JK> list! In such a case, why do we even keep the SingleRe macro at all?

For this msg I am partly using that macro you posted.
I  don't  see  any  number  in  the  subject  and also in my tail of the msg for
Antispamsniper which is installed (free one) the version isn't mentioned.

When  you  edit the templates I assume you have noticed you can if you want set
tick mark to get or not get numbers.

--
tracer

Using The Bat! v4.2.9.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 3 with AntiSpamSniper Version