Hi

On Thursday 20 August 2009 at 9:35:48 PM, in
<mid:43201374.20090820153...@jimkyle.com>, Jim Kyle wrote:

> Charles found an interesting anomaly that I'm now
> exploring, implying that the "%-" macro might be
> involved since the "On " of the first line was getting
> suppressed. I've got to plan out a series of
> experiments to pin it down and allow others to try to
> replicate the problem, though, since it's so extremely
> subtle...

I also need to look into that, since I have spotted that my reply
template for the PGPNET group has recently started ignoring the
"%singlere" and also swallowing the "Hi" at the beginning of my
replies. I shall compare my reply templates for PGPNET and TBUDL.

MFPA

Zorba the Greek - before he zorbas you

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600