Hi,

I've noticed this ever since I upgraded to version
4 and it's not a constant problem, but often
enough that it's really annoying.
When I switch from one message to the next, or
from one folder to another, or hit delete (or
pretty much any command), it can take up to 10
seconds before TB responds.

It's gotten to the point where I'm so frustrated
with this, that I'm contemplating another email
client, and I've been happy with TB for ages
(since version 1).

No other programs on my pc are affected, this
can happen even when cpu usage is at 2%, and I have
no other programs open.

Could it be a software conflict, and if it is, how
do I track it down without uninstalling
everything else?

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3