Hi,

Friday, August 28, 2009, 10:42:36 AM,jernej.listso...@ena.si wrote:

> I suggest you first look at disk activity while TB is switching
> between messages, and also try compressing the message base through
Folder ->> Maintainance Centre.

I do this every time I close TB.

> Also, how many messages do you have in folders?

Many, about 100.000.

What I just noticed is that TB doesn't show up in
the Windows Task Manager as a running process, and
when I click on anything in TB, *that* process
then shows up as Not responding in the task
manager during the lag time.
CPU usage is at 3-5% at that time, then briefly
jumps to around 20% when TB finally reponds.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3