Hello Jos,

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 21:26:22 +0200 GMT (06/Sep/09, 2:26 AM +0700 GMT),
Jos Klaassens wrote:

BM>> Well, I checked the RFCs for URLs and Right Parenthesis is a valid
BM>> character in this position, so I have reported it in the Bug Tracker:

BM>>   https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7709

JK> Fixable? See
JK> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=5254

Of course it's fixable. The algorithms to pair parenthesis are out
there, many softwares do that and even colour-code the left and right
parenthesis in nested code, so that it is easier to see which pairs
belong together. If the left parenthesis is before the http:// then
don't include the right one in the link, if it is after http://, do
include it.

Bud ID 5254 is closed, maybe this was fixed earlier and the bug has
resurfaced.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.10.6