Hi

On Wednesday 30 December 2009 at 10:37:39 PM, in
<mid:662687134.20091230143...@gmail.com>, Susanne wrote:

> Hi,

> Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 12:42:36
> PM,expires2...@ymail.com wrote:

>>  And whatever text or background settings you choose,
>> an HTML mail can over-ride them - some messages
>> specify either the text colour or background colour
>> but not both, so you can end up with invisible text...

> Ah, thanks!

> It seems everything html has a glaring white
> background, while I have the text message background
> color set as grey, so maybe it's being overridden, or
> 4.2 is different.

Here (in 4.0.38), I have white text on a black background. Many HTML
messages over-ride one or both of these defaults but I only look at
the HTML if the plaintext version doesn't show me the message.

--
Best regards

MFPA

Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600