Hello,

I am no longer able to use <tab> completion for nicknames in my
address book.

I suspect that it happened following my last (or recent) upgrade when
I noticed that my addressbook stopped working.

I thought I'd fixed it by copying all my contacts from the old folder
(forgotten the name) to the new (empty) Personal Address Book folder
that had appeared.

Can anyone else confirm that nickname works for them on 4.2.18?

Thanks,

--
 Nick

 TheBat!: v4.2.18 Christmas Edition on Windows Vista Service Pack 2