Hello Everyone,

I am reviewing my backup policy and would appreciate some comments and
suggestions on how to improve things.

My main mail folder is saved on an internal harddrive that does not
carry the OS. So if my OS harddrive dies, my mail should be fine.
I also do a scheduled backup via TB weekly with full backup of all
accounts, addressbooks etc, ie all the options given.
I do additional monthly backups of my mail directory via an external
backup program to a different external harddrive.

I never had to reinstall my mail as so far TB has proven to be very
reliable. I feel confident that with the above procedure my mail is
safe, however I wonder about some of the other configs that I have
created with lots of testing and patience, in particular my templates.
Where exactly are they stored and can they be backed up? I previously
was told that I cannot export them but is there a folder somewhere
that keeps all of them so that in case of a new installation I could
cut/paste this folder into the new installation?

Tom
using TheBat! 4.2.12.4 on XP