Hello Jack,

On Wed, 26 May 2010 07:28:32 -0400 GMT (26/May/10, 18:28 PM +0700 GMT),
Jack wrote:

>>> I have dozens of folds that I want to move to different locations but,
>>> as far as I know, the only way to do that from within TB is clicking
>>> on one folder at a time and using the move options of the keyboard.

JS>> If you hold Alt, you can drag them with your mouse.

J> Thanks for the suggestion but only one folder can be selected and with
J> a larger number of folders, moving it like that is very cumbersome.

Do you want to move all folders of one account to another location? If
so try this:

Account / Properties / Files&Directories / Home Directory / Browse

I have done this a few times on different computers, and it always
worked flawlessly.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.33.9