Hello Gary,

Saturday, September 18, 2010, 6:46:29 AM, you wrote:

GO> My experience is that the feature doesn't work.

It  does in 4.2.33.1 Beta (which I did return to because some things did not
work in later versions. I don't know about
this particular feature, because I don't use it normally, only tried it after
reading this thread).

I  did  not  save  earlier  messages, so I don't know wether you and/or others
checked "Purge Old/Exceeding Messages" in
Folder/Maintenance Center?

Anyway, both (number/age) features work as expected...

--
Best Wishes,
Mark