Dear Susanne,

@29-Nov-2010, 11:21 -0800 (29-Nov 19:21 here) Susanne [S] in
mid:aanlktikveo_p4o8nqj0kv7lzah3jmcrnx8z2l9b8d...@mail.gmail.com
said:

... <snip>
>> Download the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility from
>> <http://majorgeeks.com/Windows_Installer_CleanUp_Utility_d4459.html>
>> and use it to delete The Bat entry. You should be able to reinstall
>> later.
>>
S> Thanks. I tried this, but still get the error : 1327, invalid drive D:/

S> Do I have to delete some registry strings?

Have a look at the following:

     HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/RIT/The Bat! ... Working Directory
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/RIT/The Bat!/Users Depot ... all

These are the registry entries that refer to the missing drive. By
correcting these manually, you may be able to resurrect the TB
installation. However, by all the attempts to delete it, this may no
longer be possible.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.107 ALPHA on Windows 7 6.1.7600