Hi,

Monday, November 29, 2010, 12:09:34 PM,ma...@silverstones.com wrote:

> However, by all the attempts to delete it, this may no
> longer be possible.

You are right!
In my search for a solution, I looked at the registry entries, and while there
were a couple of keys (speller and one other, I think), everything else was
gone.

Fortunately, I came across a post with a similar problem and thus found the
solution using the usb stick, and then copying the files to the correct
locations on the C: drive from an image I had made a couple of days ago. After
pointing TB to the right mail directory and the shortcut to the correct
location, I seem to be up and running again!

Sure missed TB over the past two days! :)

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600