I am trying to get java::bind to work in the following situation:

* I am developing services for my application as represented by Java interfaces

* The interface has add<listener> and remove<listener> method signatures.

* Access to the service is managed through TclCmd classes (so the Tcl
script is *not* referencing objects)

* The Service has a method getObject which returns a ReflectObject wrapping
the interface's implementation.

* set l [Login getObject] works, I get a ref that supports things like $l show

* when I execute java::bind $l processLogin login I get a
java.lang.NullPointerException

where:

proc login {} {
   do stuff
}

I am going to work my way through this, but if anyone has any helpful
pointers I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks -- Randy Kahle