I have spent some time, and have come up empty.  I'm currently using Jacl to
try to run batch files on an NT system.  However, no matter what I do with
that exec command, it merely flips up a cmd.exe window for a moment, and
then disposes of it.  I tried CALLing and STARTing, and all other sorts of
nonsense.

Could someone just show me an example of running a batch file from a jacl
script?

Thanks.

- Justin