Sorry, it was unintentional. This was my transmission:

Well, JavaCmdProc() is just calling EnterMonitor. Here's the code:

    /*
     * Invoke the command by calling Interp.callCommand().  Be sure to
     * leave the monitor since we are assuming nothing about the state
     * of the world after this call.
     */

    (*env)->MonitorExit(env, java.NativeLock);
    result = (*env)->CallIntMethod(env, interpObj,
            java.callCommand, cmd, args);
    exception = (*env)->ExceptionOccurred(env);
    (*env)->MonitorEnter(env, java.NativeLock);
    if (exception) {
        (*env)->ExceptionClear(env);
    }