On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Dan Schenck wrote:

> Actually my installation of Java and Tcl do exactly follow the example.  Is
> the lib subdirectory under C:\jdk1.2.2\jre\bin reachable, or does that need
> to be in the path explicitly?  There are no library files in the
> C:\jdk1.2.2\jre\bin directory, only other directories.

That is strange. My install of jdk1.2.2 has a bunch of .dll files
in  C:\jdk1.2.2\jre\bin:

/win/jdk1.2.2/jre/bin/java.dll
/win/jdk1.2.2/jre/bin/hpi.dll

Do you have VC++, if so I would suggest that you try building
from Source. A build from source has never failed me, but binary
distros have a lot of problems.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc