Good evening, Lisa,

One place to start looking at the salary aspect is the recent WritersUA
Salary Survey. Please see the link below.

http://www.writersua.com/surveys/salary06/index.html

I'm sure there are other sources, but this one came to mind first. Hope this
helps,

Kind regards,

Frank M. Palinkas
M.C.P., M.C.T., M.C.S.E., M.C.D.B.A., A+
Microsoft Registered Partner
Senior Technical Communicator, Web Standards & Accessibility Designer
super group trading ltd.
Sandhurst, Gauteng, South Africa
website: http://www.supergroup.co.za
Member:
Society for Technical Communications(S.T.C.)
Guild of Accessible Web Designers (G.A.W.D.S.)
website: http://frank.helpware.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work:   +27 11 523 4931
Home:   +27 11 455 5287
Fax:    +27 11 455 3112
Mobile: +27 741 091 908