----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Swallow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> What Gene spoke of was buy-in.

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

DITA West 2007--Use a discount code of "TECHCOMMPROS" to get a discount rate of
$200 off the $800 price if you register before close of business January 15,
2007. http://www.travelthepath.com/conf/dita2007.shtml