I was on the best self-pity trip I'd ever been on either. I had
rationalized staying at my pointless job, living with my abusive
spouse, enduring a corrupt goverment and equally corrupt, brainless
society, and then you came along with hope... how dare you.

Brierly to the cross!

;)

--- "Brierley, Sean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Light. Airy. Carefree. Friday. Apologies from switching between a
> dirge and Bright Side of Life on the fly.

http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/
technical writing | consulting | development

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.