When I started the TCPwiki (which is growing, thanks to several
contributors--http://www.techcommpros.com/wiki/mediawiki-1.6.10/index.php/Main_Page),
I was thinking the next thing I'd do is offer tech comm blog space to
members of the TCP community.

Do you think it would be helpful to have a bunch of tech comm blogs in
one place? If you're interested in having this type of space, let me
know. If there's interest, I'd be happy to set it up. You can respond
on or off list.

Thanks!

Lisa Gielczyk
TCP Admin

On 9/13/07, Roberts, Katie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gordon,
> Thanks for the clarification. I'm relatively new to blogging. I haven't
> found a lot of information on technical writing and agile, scrum
> development. I thought this may be a great way to find fellow scrummers
> in our community.
> I'm looking forward to any feedback from the experienced bloggers in
> this group.
> Sincerely,
>
> Katie Roberts
> Technical Writer
> Jewelry Television
> IT Software Engineering Product Management
> 10001 Kingston Pike
> Knoxville, TN 37922
> 865.692.2715
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.