From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Lisa Gielczyk (TCP)
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 10:00 PM
To: email
Subject: [TCP] showing contract work on a resume

Hello,

I'm updating my resume to include some contract work I've done in the last
couple of months. This is the first time I've done contract work, so I'm
wondering, how do those of you who do contract work include it on your
resumes? I was thinking of putting a category called "Self-employment" (does
the "e" after the hyphen get capitalized?), with the two types of work under
that (formatting translations and typesetting/template design). Thoughts?

Thanks,
Lisa Gielczyk

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

Unsubscribe (email): send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]