Hi All,
Please feel free to email me on this topic directly.

As a key player in various industries, in this case Technical
Communication and Instructional Design, my team at Adobe is interested
in hearing your opinions with regards to how we can drive industry
change.  Adobe has the resources to create tools, new technology and
help drive adoption of open standards but we also have the ability drive
other non-product related changes to help our customers and industry.

The membership of any organization is just like a customer of any
product.  It is the reason why we exist.  We are here to serve the
customer/membership/shareholders.

I am not promising that Adobe can drive change but we can always try and
I am willing to listen and help find a solution.  What can Adobe to
help?

I thought I'd share this with all of you.  This isn't a bunch of
marketing fluff.  These are actual Adobe Core Values that are part of
the company culture.  May not seem that way to some folks outside of
Adobe but is really how we try to work everyday and is a large part of
our success.

Adobe Core Values
Adobe was founded by John Warnock and Chuck Geschke with a set of core
values that remain critical to our success and have made Adobe one of
the best places to work.

1) Integrity
Conduct business according to the highest ethical standards

2) Customer Focus
Deliver high-quality, high-value solutions

3) Innovation
Foster a culture of innovation and encourage creativity

4) Operational Excellence
Maintain an environment that focuses on continuous improvement

5) Leadership
Inspire and empower one another to achieve our vision

6) Teamwork
Promote cross-functional collaboration and communication

7) Dynamic Environment
Cultivate an energizingenvironment that instills a sense of pride and
winning spirit

8) Stockholder Value
Generate a superior return on our stockholders' investment through
long-term revenue growth and profit

9) Community Impact
Share our success by supporting charitable causes and employee volunteer
activities.

Thanks,
-MH

Michael Hu