> If that's the QNX4 documentation, then...
>
> > SYNOPSIS
> >      #include <sys/types.h>
> >      #include <sys/socket.h>
> >      #include <ifaddrs.h>
>
> ...I would infer that QNX4 - or its development kit, if
> that's where header files come from, or wherever header files
> for whichever library "getifaddrs()" is in come from - is
> *supposed* to have <ifaddrs.h> as one of the header files, so
> you should ask QNX what the problem is.

Unfortunately, there is no connection between the quoted Man-Page-snippet
and QNX.

Consequently, I do not expect that there would be any support from
QNX-the-company.

That would be different if this were QNX6 ("Neutrino/Momentics"), which
suggests
the possibility that I might be able to get the missing file(s) from that
source as well
as OpenBSD (which is free, or even FreeBSD for that matter).

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.