Thanks! I've submitted a pull request (please ignore my first one, it was made
on the master branch of my fork).

https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/tcpdump/pull/433

I'm still not clear how -G, -C and -W are meant to work together though. The
manage is a bit unclear to me. Any pointers on how it is supposed to work so I
can try and make sure that is true would be appreciated.

-- WXS