I've checked netmap support into the master branch of libpcap.  The configure
script checks for netmap support and compiles pcap-netmap.c iff the header
files for netmap are present, as we do with other modules.

In order to allow capturing with Wireshark from the GUI (Wireshark *can* be
told to capture on a particular interface from the command line), either there
will need to be a way to enumerate interfaces or Wireshark will need to be able
to open a device *not* on the list provided by pcap, by having the user type in
the device name.  This is not an issue for programs that take the interface
name on the command line, such as tcpdump, TShark, dumpcap, etc..