--- Begin Message ---
On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 22:29:21 -0800
Guy Harris via tcpdump-workers <tcpdump-workers@lists.tcpdump.org>
wrote:

> So we can either migrate to travis-ci.com or use other providers.

Travis has been downsizing the .org server pool for a couple weeks, so
far it has went from 370 to 250 with apparent effect on the backlog:
https://www.traviscistatus.com/#month

My last commit to libpcap had waited in the queue for 2 days to get
tested. Obviously, the old free service is in the process of
disappearing, as advertised. I am migrating tcpslice and libpcap to the
new free service today, and tcpdump migration is imminent. If anybody
has useful input to make, please do not delay.

--
    Denis Ovsienko

--- End Message ---