--- Begin Message ---
On 01/02/2021 18:08, Denis Ovsienko via tcpdump-workers wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 22:29:21 -0800
> Guy Harris via tcpdump-workers <tcpdump-workers@lists.tcpdump.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I guess we meet those requirements, although I'm not too keen on
>> having to keep going hat-in-hand to them every time we run out of
>> credits; hopefully, we can just get a renewable amount.

> I had requested a renewable OSS allowance on 29 January, got the
> template response and confirmed the details. Let's see where it goes.
> The account is at 3790/10000 credits as of today, in other words, three
> more builds of libpcap or at most one tcpdump build, if/when the latter
> migrates.

To save CI runtime, I have committed a063c2d21417345ee583551ef2c07a0be6b32696
for libpcap.

This will currently run only five builders (amd64, arm64, ppc64le, s390x and
osx) and do the matrix processing with scripts.

We can build with ~ half the time (Total time ~26 mins).

These scripts can be used locally for build tests, used on other CI and easily
be updated to run new tests (32 bits builds, sanitizers, coverage, etc).

Next step is doing similar setup for tcpdump...

--- End Message ---