From: Tcpinc [mailto:tcpinc-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of EXT Mirja Kühlewind
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 8:50 AM
To: tcpinc
Subject: [tcpinc] Encryption of TCP Options

Hi all,

I briefly brought this up in the last meeting and would like to start the
discussion on the mailing list now. The working group decided that tcpinc will
not encrypt the TCP header for good reasons. However, it would still be
possible to encrypt TCP options. This could help keeping confidentiality and
would avoid that a middle could alter information in a option or strip it. Not
sure if there is a case where some options should be encrypted and some not but
I guess that would be possible as well. Any thoughts?

Mirja