Greetings e-raters,

I hope everyone got their 486 done in time.  And now that we are done with
year 4, it is time to think about year 5.  The window is already open for
470 for year 5.  You have until 28 days before Jan 17 to get the 470's done,
I would not recommend waiting until that time, but you do have that option.

If your school needs any help with e-rate year 5 form 47o, please feel free
to contact me and set up a time to get things going.  I would really like to
see 100% application from AEA5 this year, so I will be calling each school
to see if they are filing this year.

Lance L. Lennon
Network Engineer
Arrowhead AEA
515-574-5477 or 1-800-669-2325  ext. 5477
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/