FYI

We have a school that built a new building and ordered 33 TV and VCR mounts
on the coop last spring.  In the meantime, someone changed their mind and
they are going to do something else.  They did not want to pay the 20%
restocking fee and shipping back to the company.  So they are offering them
for sale.

If any one is interested contact Donna Bush at Lewis Central High School -
712-366-8228 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Craig Tinker
Field Media Technician * Co-op Coordinator

Phone - 515-574-5587
Fax - 515-574-5567
email - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AEA Web Site - http://www.aea5.k12.ia.us