Hello gang,
The best pricing on Adobe software is through the state awarded contractor:
Technology Resource Center--800517-2320 ext 210 , our rep is Gary Prindle

Rick's is a good place, but his pricing just can't compete without
the state license.

Rick Maehl

>Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:01:28 -0500
>Subject: [tech-cord] FW: Adobe Promotion through Rick's Computers
>From: Nancy Movall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>----------
>From: "Sales@Rick's Computers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:38:50 -0500
>To: Nancy Movall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Adobe Promotion through Rick's Computers
>
>Adobe has announced a new promotion for schools called Publishing Tools for
>Schools in which you can get Acrobat, PageMaker, and Photoshop Elements at
>extremely attractive pricing.  We have a PDF file with more information.
>Since the PDF is 1.8MB in size, as an e-mail courtesy, we have placed a link
>to it below rather than attaching it to this message.  Please download the
>file if you would like more information.
>
><http://www.riks.com/helpdesk/downloads/AdobePromotion.pdf>
>

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]
>

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

>Archived messages from this list can be found at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/

Rick Maehl, Technology and Production Supervisor
Arrowhead Area Education Agency #5
Instructional Service Center
330 Ave M, VoTech Bldg-Lower Level
PO Box 1399, Fort Dodge, Iowa  50501