From: "Rex Lawrence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Equipment Quotation From ECS, INC.

Please find three proposals for the equipment you requested.

The first proposal is for the upgrade from the Grass Valley Node Controller to the Crestron DL-Silver node controller.

The second proposal is for the upgrade to Crestron pan/tilt units for the student camera.

The last proposal is for the cost of the Sony self contained color camera with pan/tilt and zoom lens.

I don't want to rule out the fact that if you came to me with an order for 30 units that I couldn't do better. It is totally up to whether or not I can get a better dela from Crestron.

Hopefully this answers all your questions, if not let me know.

Rick Maehl, Technology and Production Supervisor
Arrowhead Area Education Agency #5
Instructional Service Center
330 Ave M, VoTech Bldg-Lower Level
PO Box 1399, Fort Dodge, Iowa  50501